GOLDEN PIN SHACKLE
VANGUARD’s GOLD SERIES
For the toughest industrial requirement – Reach for the Gold!
We stand behind our commitment to quality by putting our name on our product.
Over the past 30+ years, Vanguard’s ‘Golden Pin’ ® Shackle has earned the reputation of ‘top-of-the-line’ products with Batch numbers for traceability, making them the preferred choice for all critical rigging applications. Golden Pin ® is designed to meet the toughest industry standards.
Whether you are securing your boat or determining a critical lift, Vanguards Golden Pin ® has you covered every step of the lift.
Design Factor 6 : 1
• Name or Trademark of Manufacturer
• Rated Load
• We added Tracing code
• Heat treated carbon steel bows, quenched and tempered with Alloy pins
• Hot dipped galvanized
• Metallic coating of shackle pins allows for closer thread tolerances than possible for shackles with an extra layer of paint
To assure total traceability and to exceed the requirements of ASME B30.26 ‘Golden Pin’ shackles are embossed with:
Golden Pin’ shackle Body’s are embossed with:
• Vanguard or (VGD®)
• WLL (working load limit)
• Trace Code
• ‘New’ 45deg Safety Markers
Golden Pin’ shackles pins are stamped with:
• Vanguard I.D. (VGD®)
• Alloy Pin I.D.WLL (HS)
• Yellow chromate for instant recognition
• Trace Code
H.S. = High Strength.
VGD = Vanguard Steel.
XXX = Tracing Code
No Name has its place. For the peace of mind, Golden Pin has all the tracing needed so you don’t have to worry