GRADE 100 CHAIN SLING CALCULATOR
*See bottom for detailed instructions on how to use the Chain Sling Calculator
Select the style of chain sling you require
Select the style of chain sling you require. Single leg or Double leg…
Next, identify what type of hooks are needed
Select the required length of the legs
- 1ft, 5ft or 10ft etc…
Identify if you would need this to be adjustable.
Depending on the load you are lifting you might need to shorten one leg.
Understanding the description and how to order
- Select the grade of chain.
- Select the size of chain based of the load you need to lift.
- Select the length of the legs you require.
- Select the number of legs you need.
5. Select upper side of sling.
i.e. “S” single and then “O” Master link or “G” Grab etc…
6. Select lower end fitting.
7. Select if you want to be able to adjust by adding an “A” (sometimes added at the beginning as above diagram)
Important instructions – Please read carefully
Here are a few things you will need to understand before using this calculator.
- Select the Grade and Size from the bottom tabs
- Enter the length of the leg of the chain sling and press Enter
(Note: You only have access to the “length field”. Yellow box with the number 1)
- You will need to call in for Prices
- Select the type of sling you require
- Directly beside the picture of the type of sling, you will see how many units you will require
- In the light green cells of each type of sling will be the name of the sling (example: SOS | Call 4 Price)