GRADE 80 CHAIN SLING CALCULATOR
*See bottom for detailed instructions on how to use the Chain Sling Calculator
Select the style of chain sling you require
Next, identify what type of hooks are needed
Select the required length of the legs
- 1ft, 5ft or 10ft etc…
Identify if you would need this to be adjustable.
Depending on the load you are lifting you might need to shorten one leg.
*Important instructions – Please read carefully
Here are a few things you will need to understand before using this calculator.
- Select the Grade and Size from the bottom tabs
- Enter the length of the leg of the chain sling and press Enter
(Note: You only have access to the “length field”. Yellow box with the number 1)
- You will need to call in for Prices
- Select the type of sling you require
- Directly beside the picture of the type of sling, you will see how many units you will require
- In the light green cells of each type of sling will be the name of the sling (example: SOS | Call 4 Price)